Teeth whitening systems are designed as a cosmetic enhancement to your teeth to brighten their color and increase their shine. With an effective system, specifically a professional tooth whitening system, you can improve the color of your teeth by up to ten shades in a single treatment.
If you are interested in trying a tooth whitening treatment, there are three main options to choose from: in-office professional treatments, at-home treatments provided by your dentists, or over-the-counter products. As some products can damage your teeth, it is important to follow these guidelines:
– Not all teeth whitening products use the same materials to whiten teeth. Thus, some bleach teeth deeper than others that simply look to only remove stains at the surface.
– Before using any dental product, always contact your dentists to ensure the product is right for you.
– Beware of any products that stimulate tooth sensitivity, gum bleaching, or gum irritation.
– The three major types of teeth whitening products are over-the-counter, dentist-administered bleaching treatments, and treatments prescribed by dentists for at-home use.
– Always use a teeth bleaching product exactly as instructed and for the time required. Leaving a whitening product on for far too long can damage your mouth.
If you would like to have your teeth whitening treatments done by Drs. Darden and Darden, please call our office at 626.963.6006. We are conveniently located in Glendora, California, and would love for you to stop by. For the best results, whiten your teeth safely and effectively at our office!