Do you feel like your oral health care is not as effective as it could be? Fortunately, there are plenty of treatments available to increase your intake of fluoride should you feel the need to up your intake in hopes of better oral health care.
Turn off bad bacteria with fluoride treatments. Here are some important reminders:
– Fluoride is often added to products, but at its core, it is a mineral that can be found in nature across the planet.
– Fluoride levels in consumer products are considered to be at safe levels for children and adults, but it can be toxic for young children, so avoid letting them use any products containing fluoride.
– If you need additional fluoride supplementation, they can be found online and in many stores. They often come in a pack of drops or lozenges.
– Fluoride is often found in oral health care supplements, professional cleanings, toothpaste, the public water supply, and various forms of mouthwash.
– Professional cleanings given by your dentist are designed to reach all areas in your mouth that may have been missed. Cleanings can also introduce your smile to fluoride treatments that are both safe and effective.
If you would like to schedule your professional cleaning with fluoride at Darden DDS or would like a comprehensive oral exam from Dr. Bryce M. Darden and our team at our dentist office in Glendora, California, please give us a call at 626.963.6006. Come in and become a success story with a whiter, brighter smile today.